How to add multiple authors to a blogger blog, how to transfer a blogger blog to another email id – this question was asked by one of our readers. So today we will talk about the same topic. Those who have made their blog on WordPress must have realized how much better this blogger is than the blog.
I am not saying that blogger blog is not good, but there are some such features on WordPress that, you will not get to see here. If you want to control your blog completely, then WordPress is the best platform for you. If you are still confused about which of the two to choose, then do not forget to read Blogger vs WordPress.
The one who publishes by writing the post in a blog, we call it author. An author can also edit his published post. If you want to create a blog with multiple authors then I would recommend WordPress only. But you can also take advantage of it on your blogger blog. After adding an author, if you want, you can also make him the admin of your blog.
In a Blogger blog, an author can simply publish and edit his own post. He cannot edit another author's post but can see them. If you make him the admin, then whatever you can do, he will also be able to do the same. So let's know how to add multiple authors to a blogger blog.
How to Add Multiple Authors to Blogger Blog?
This is a very simple procedure. For this, you need two Gmail ids. One is the admin of your blogger blog and the other is that you want to add to the author.
- 1) Go to Blogger.com and log in by giving your email id and password.
- 2) After that you will see the link to your blog. Click there.
- 3) Now you have to go to Settings >> Basic >> Permissions.
- 4) Here you will see your email id and below it will be the +add author's link. Click it.
- 5) Now type the email ids you want to add according to the author and click on the Invite authors button.
- 6) An invitation will be mailed to the Gmail account of whose email id you have given. You have to accept it by clicking on the Accept Invitation button given in the email.
- 7) After accepting that user will be added to your blogger blog as an author. If you want to make him admin, then go to Settings >> Basic >> Permissions and change him from Author to Admin.