Rajasthan CET Syllabus 2022 _Online application form has been issued for the recruitment of Commander and other posts, all the eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
Today I will tell you in detail about CET exam Syllabus for LDC 2022 as well as RSMSSB CET Exam Syllabus 2022 and Rajasthan CET Exam Pattern so that candidates do not face any kind of inconvenience in RSMSSB CET Syllabus 2022 And aspirants can get good marks in the exam.
RSMSSB CET Syllabus 2022 – Brief Description
|Rajasthan CET Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Board Name
|Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)
|Patwari, Supervisor, Junior Accountant, Platoon Commander & Other Posts
|Number of posts
|Rajasthan CET Syllabus
|Government Exam Syllabus
Some important guidelines regarding RSMSSB CET
- Uniform Eligibility Test (Graduation Level) is only one eligibility test, Hostel Superintendent Grade-II recruitment to the post included in the Common Eligibility Test (Graduation Level) will be done as per the provisions of the relevant service rules. Merely taking it will not guarantee him a job. Candidates will have to necessarily appear and qualify in a written test or interview or both conducted by the recruiting agency and also fulfill other criteria as laid down in the relevant service rules. A separate recruitment examination will be organized for recruitment to the posts of services included in the same eligibility test (undergraduate level), in which the candidates will be selected on the basis of merit according to the category wise vacancies. The conduct of the main recruitment examination and the process of recruitment will be done as per the service rules of that service.
- The Common Eligibility Test (Graduation Level) will be conducted at least once in a year. The score of the same eligibility test will be valid for one year from the date of result.
- The marks of all the candidates who have appeared in the same eligibility test will be published by the board.
- There will be no restriction regarding the number of attempts to appear in the same qualifying test. The candidates will have an opportunity to improve their score in the Common Eligibility Test, the best available score of a candidate before the upcoming examination for the posts included in the Common Eligibility Test (Graduation Level) will be considered.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in any rule governing direct recruitment to the posts of the subordinate and clerical services mentioned in the Common Eligibility Test (Graduate Level), no person shall be conducted for selection to the posts mentioned in the Common Eligibility Test (Graduate Level). shall not be eligible to appear in the written test or interview or both if he fails to obtain such minimum marks in the CET as may be determined by the recruiting agency. While determining the minimum marks, the recruiting agency shall consider that fifteen times the total number of vacancies advertised against the post in the same eligibility test (Graduation level) shall be eligible to apply for the vacancies so advertised but, all those candidates in the said series The candidate who scores the same marks as may be fixed by the recruiting agency for a lower series, Admission will be given in written examination or interview or both conducted for selection to the posts mentioned in the same eligibility test (Graduation level). If sufficient number of reserved category candidates are not available on the basis of the general standard of appearing in the written examination conducted or interview or both, the recruitment agency may apply a relaxed standard for admitting such reserved category candidates so that that category Adequate number of candidates are available to appear in the written examination or interview or both, for this purpose the limit of consideration of fifteen times the total estimated number of vacancies shall be considered as relaxation. However, a candidate so additionally qualified to appear at the written examination or interview or both,
- For recruitment to a post mentioned in the Common Eligibility Test (Graduation Level), the educational qualification, age experience etc. shall be such as prescribed in the relevant service rules governing recruitment to that post.
- Before appearing in the Common Eligibility Test (Graduation Level), the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the conditions regarding age, educational qualifications etc., if any, for any post included in the Common Eligibility Test (Graduation Level). Being allowed for the same eligibility test will not make the candidate eligible for treatment recognition of eligibility.
Rajasthan CET Exam Pattern
Its exam pattern is as follows –
- The type of questions in this exam will be multiple choice.
- A total of 150 questions will be asked in this.
- Each question will be of 2 (two) marks.
- For this you will be provided a total time of 3 hours.
- There is no provision of negative marking in this exam.
Let us try to understand it through the table –
|number of questions
|History of Rajasthan and India with Special Emphasis on Indian National Movement History of Rajasthan, Art, Cultural, Literary Tradition and Heritage, Geography of India, Geography of Rajasthan, Indian Political System with Special Emphasis on Rajasthan Economy of India Economy of Rajasthan Science and Technology, Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability, General Hindi General English Knowledge of Computer, Current Events
Rajasthan CET Syllabus
As you would know that the Rajasthan government has released the online form for CET, and I am going to discuss in detail about the CET Exam Syllabus is in any way. If you have doubts then you must read this article completely.
History of Rajasthan and India with Special Emphasis on Indian National Movement
- Important Events in Indian History Social and Religious Reform Movements in the 19th and 20th Centuries
- Important Events in Indian History Social and Religious Reform Movements in the 19th and 20th Centuries Indian Independence Movement – Various Stages, Contributors from Different Regions of the Country and their Contribution.
- Contribution of Rajasthan in the revolt of 1857, tribal peasant movement in Rajasthan, political awakening and Prajamandal movement.
- Post-independence nation building, national integration and reorganization of states, institutional building in the Nehru era, development of science and technology.
History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition and Heritage of Rajasthan
- Ancient Civilizations, Kalibanga, Ahad, Ganeshwar, Balathal and Bairath.
- Important historical events in the history of Rajasthan, major dynasties, their administrative and revenue system, socio-cultural dimensions.
- Major features of architecture Forts and monuments, arts, paintings and handicrafts.
- Important Works of Rajasthani Literature Regional Dialects Fairs, Festivals Folk Music and Folk Dance Rajasthani Culture, Tradition and Heritage Religious Movements of Rajasthan.
- Saints and Lok Devtas Important historical places.
- Major personalities of Rajasthan Integration of Rajasthan.
Geography of India
- Physical Form Mountain Plateau Desert and Plains
- Climate and Monsoon System Major rivers, dams, lakes and oceans.
- Wildlife and Sanctuary Major crops Wheat, rice, cotton, sugarcane, tea and coffee.
- Major minerals- iron ore, manganese, bauxite and mica.
- Energy Resources Conventional and non-conventional major industries and industrial regions.
- National Highways Means of Transport and Trade
Geography of Rajasthan – Rajasthan CET Syllabus 2022
- Geologic Structure and Geomorphic Regions
- Climatic Conditions Monsoon Elements and Climate Regions
- Drainage system, lakes, ocean dams and water conservation techniques.
- natural vegetation.
- Wildlife & Sanctuaries
- Population Growth, Density, Literacy and Sex Ratio Major Crops of Rachi and Kharif
- major tribes
- Metallic and non-metallic minerals.
- Energy Resources Conventional and Non-Conventional
- tourist spot
- Means of Transport National Highway Rail and Aircraft.
Indian political system with special emphasis on Rajasthan
- Nature of Indian Constitution Preamble (Preamble) Fundamental Rights Directive Principles of State Policy, Fundamental Duties Federal Structure Constitutional Amendment, Emergency Provisions Public Interest Litigation Constituent Assembly Features of the Indian Constitution
- President, Prime Minister and Council of Ministers Parliament, Supreme Court, Federal and State Executive, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Chief Information Commissioner, Lokpal, Human Rights Commission, Local Self Government and Panchayati Raj National.
- Political and administrative system of Rajasthan, Governor, Chief Minister, State Legislative Assembly High Court Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration State Non Rights Commission Lokayukta, State Election Commission State Information Commission
Economy of India
- Basic knowledge of budget making, banking, public finance, goods and services tax, national income growth and development.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System
- Current Status, Issues and Initiatives on Major Sectors of Economy Agriculture, Industry, Services and Trade Sectors
- Green Revolution, White Revolution and Blue Revolution. Five Year Plans and Planning System
- Major economic problems and government initiatives, economic reforms and liberalization.
Economy of Rajasthan
- Food and commercial crops of Rajasthan, agro-based industries, large irrigation and river valley projects, land and drought area development projects Indira Gandhi Canal Project.
- Development and location of industries, Agro based industries, Mineral based industries, Small cottage and village industries, Export: Materials, Rajasthani handicrafts
- Poverty and Unemployment Concept Types, Causes, Diagnosis and Current Flagship Schemes Social Justice and Empowerment Provisions for Weaker Sections.
- Various welfare schemes Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA). Development Institutions, Co-operative Movement, Small Enterprises and Financial Institutions, Role of Panchayati Raj Institutions in Rural Development as per the 73rd Amendment of the Constitution.
science and technology
- Information and Communication Technology Defense Technology Space Technology and Satellites
- Electric current, heat, work and debt
- Diet and Nutrition Blood Groups and Rh Factors
- Environmental and ecological changes and their evidence Bio-diversity Conservation and sustainable development of natural resources
- Economic importance of animals and plants
- Agricultural science, horticulture, mechanics and animal husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan Science and technology development with special reference to Rajasthan
- Physical and chemical changes Acids, bases and salts, bleaching powder, baking soda, plaster of paris, soaps and detergents.
Reasoning Reasoning and Mental Ability
- Making series/analogy.
- Figure matrix questions, Classification. Alphabet test.
- Passage and conclusions.
- Blood relations.
- coding-decoding. Direction sense test.
- Sitting arrangement.
- input output.
- Number Ranking and Time Square.
- Making judgments)
- Logical arrangement of words. Inserting the missing character/number.
- Mathematical operations, average, ratio,
- Area of Triangle, circle, Bilipse, Trapezium, rectangle, sphere, cylinder.
- Simple and compound interest.
- Unitary Method.
- Profit & Loss.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Volume of sphere, eyeliner, cube, cone.
- treaty and break
- Formation of nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, causatives, adverbs, adjectives, compound words.
- Prefix and suffix antonyms, synonyms and multiple meanings.
- punctuation mark
- Sound and its classification, terminology (synonyms of English language definition words) word shuddhi (purification of impure words) or shuddhi (purification of impure phrases)
- idioms and proverbs
- With special reference to the format of Official Language Hindi Constitutional Status Letter and its types official letter.
English – Rajasthan CET Syllabus 2022
- Use of Articles and Determiners
- Tense/Sequence of Tenses
- Voice: Active and Passive Narration: Direct and Indirect
- Use of Prepositions
- Translation of Ordinary/Common English sentences into Hindi and vice-versa
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Comprehension of a given passage
- Glossary of official, Technical terms (with their Hindi version) Letter writing: Official, Demi-official, Circulars and Notices.
- Idioms and Phrases
- Characteristics of Computers
- Computer Organization including RAM, ROM, File System, Input Devices, Computer
- Software- Relationship between Hardware & Software…
- Operating System
- MS-Office (Exposure of word, Excel/Spread Sheet, Power Point)
- Rajasthan Major Current Events and Issues of Indian and International Importance
- People, places and institutions currently in discussion 3. Sports and sports related activities.
CET Rajasthan Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
If you want to download Rajasthan CET Syllabus PDF then you can download CET Rajasthan Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi through the official website or the link given below.
Some important questions related to Rajasthan CET Syllabus
For how many marks this exam will be conducted in total?
This exam will be conducted for a total of 300 marks.
Is there a provision of negative marking in this exam?
No, there is no provision of negative marking in this exam.
What is the duration of this exam?
This exam will be conducted for 3 hours.
How many total questions will be asked in this exam?
A total of 150 questions will be asked in this exam, and each question will be of 2 (two) marks.
Hope you have liked the information given by us about Rajasthan CET Syllabus 2022 in and exam pattern, for more information visit the official website.